2. Season the shrimp with salt.
3. In three mixing bowls, place flour, whisked eggs and shredded coconut respectively.
4. Coat shrimp with flour, dip the flour coated shrimp in the egg and then roll in the shredded coconut.
5. On a baking tray greased with oil, place these shrimps and lightly coat with cooking oil spray.
6. Pop it into the oven and broil for 3 minutes on each side.
Want to make something special for you and your husband? And then you worry what the kid would eat because you are too tired to make another meal. Well, weelicious knows what to make and she shows coconut shrimp recipe in this video. These are special for the husband and kids love it too. And they are easy to make with just 4 ingredients each kept in a separate bowl. Dip the shrimps in the sequence of flour, whisked egg and shredded coconuts. Broil it for 3 minutes and you are ready to go.