Bow Ties Alle Portofino
|Bowtie/Radiatore / other medium pasta||1 Pound, uncooked|
|Frozen shrimp/1 pound medium fresh shrimp, shelled, deveined||1 Pound, thawed (Small Size)|
|Sun dried tomatoes||12 , rehydrated, drained, cut into thin strips|
|Fresh plum tomatoes||8 , chopped|
|Arugula||2 Bunch (200 gm), washed, torn into bite size pieces|
|Fresh italian parsley sprigs||6 , coarsely chopped|
|Fresh basil||1⁄2 Bunch (50 gm), leaves picked, coarsely chopped (Small Bunch)|
|Olive oil/Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon||1 , juiced|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1) Follow package directions to cook pasta.
2) In the meantime, steam shrimp till it becomes opaque.
3) Take a large mixing bowl; put shrimp in it and stir in sun-dried tomatoes, plum tomatoes, arugula, parsley and basil by tossing gently.
4) Drain well the cooked pasta and add at once to shrimp mixture.
5) Pour in oil, lemon juice, seasonings and stir well.
6) Serve at once.
Calories 589 Calories from Fat 134
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.8%
Saturated Fat 1.7 g8.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 176 mg58.7%
Sodium 441.1 mg18.4%
Total Carbohydrates 80 g26.7%
Dietary Fiber 8.6 g34.3%
Sugars 6.5 g
Protein 35 g70.9%
Vitamin A 163.5% Vitamin C 205.3%
Calcium 21.6% Iron 57%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet