|Chicken bouillon cubes||2|
|Unflavored gelatin||2 Tablespoon (2 Envelopes)|
|Cold water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Boiling water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry white wine||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Cooked shrimp||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Diced cucumber||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Diced celery||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Diced black olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Take a bowl of cold water and soak gelatin and bouillon cubes to soften.
2) Chop shrimp and reserve 6 whole shrimp.
3) Pour boiling water and stir gelatin until dissolves completely.
4) Pour wine.
5) Take mold, arrange the whole shrimp at the bottom, and cover with a layer of gelatin.
6) Let it chill until firm.
7) Cool the remaining gelatin until thick (not set) and then stir in chopped shrimp, cucumber, olives, and celery.
8) Take the mold and spoon with the mixture.
9) Allow to chill and set.
10) Take a serving platter, arrange lettuce, and unmold the mixture.
11) Top with a knob of mayonnaise dressing, drizzle white wine, and serve.