|Shrimp||1 Pound, thawed (If Frozen)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), finley minced|
|Parsley/Dill||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) In a large microwave tray arrange shrimp.
2) Microwave on high for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
3) In a glass vessel put butter and melt on high for 1 minute.
4) Stir in lemon juice and garlic to butter.
5) Cook on high for 1-2 minutes.
6) Pour the butter mixture over the shrimp.
7) Microwave on high for 1-2 minutes.
8) Sprinkle parsley or dill and pass with cocktail picks.