|Bouillon||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Salad oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Shrimp||1⁄2 Pound (Canned Or Frozen)|
|Tomato paste||1 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1) Slice the mushrooms after wiping them clean with the help of a damp cloth.
2) Take a bowl and add the seasonings to the bouillon.
3) Take a blazer pan and heat oil in it.
4) Add the mushrooms and sauté them.
5) Add the tomato paste, shrimps, lemon peel and seasoned bouillon.
6) Place cover and simmer slowly for 15 minutes by putting it on top of hot water.
7) Add the sour cream, stirring it in.
8) Heat thoroughly but do not allow to boil.
9) Remove the bay leaf and serve as required.