|Medium shrimp||1⁄2 Pound, peeled and deveined|
|Red bell pepper/Mixture of red, green and yellow peppers||1 Medium, cut into 1-inch squares|
|Canned water chestnut||8 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Soy sauce||3 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||2 Tablespoon|
|White vermouth||2 Tablespoon|
|Thinly sliced scallions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Minced garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Ground ginger||1 Teaspoon|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
1) Take a small bowl for combining the ingredients for marinade.
2) Take a 2-cup glass measure for adding red pepper squares with 1 tablespoon water. Cover this tightly with plastic food wrap.
3) Set your microwave at Power Hi for 2 minutes to cook the red pepper squares.
4) Take the skewers to put alternately red bell pepper square, shrimp and water chestnut.
5) Take a shallow baking dish to arrange the skewers.
6) Use the prepared marinade to pour over skewered shrimp and vegetables. Place the container inside the refrigerator for 30 minutes to marinate.
7) Take a 12-inch roasting rack to place skewers.
8) Set the microwave to preheat 425°F.
9) Spread the skewers on roasting rack with remaining marinade.
10) Place the roasting rack on carousel by keeping the wire rack in place.
11) Set the microwave at Convection with 425°F for 5 minutes.
12) After 5 minutes, turn over the skewers.
13) Set the microwave at Convection with 425°F for another 3 minutes.
14) Serve the skewers on a serving plate by pouring more cooking juices over the shrimp and vegetables.