|Shrimp||2 Pound (Fresh Or Frozen)|
|Olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Canned stewed tomatoes||40 Ounce (Two No.2 Cans)|
|Rice||5 Cup (80 tbs)|
|Brandy||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. Shell the shrimp, clean it and remove sand veins.
2. Heat olive oil, stir in garlic, onions and shrimp and on low heat, stir and cook till shrimp turns barely pink.
3. Stir in seasonings and tomatoes. Blend well and simmer, covering, for about 10 minutes so that flavors blend well.
4. Mix water and cornstarch and add to the simmering liquid and cook till mixture thickens.
5. Take a 9-inch ring mold, pack the hot rice into it and turn the plate, upside down, on the platter or using a spoon, arrange rice on the platter in the form of a ring.
6. Add half of brandy to shrimp mixture and pout this into the ring’s middle.
7. Warm rest of the brandy, blaze the rising vapors and top the shrimp.
8. Serve hot.