Bay Village Shrimp
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Shrimp||1 Pound, deveined (Fresh Or Thawed Frozen)|
|Asparagus||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cut diagonally into 1 inch pieces (Fresh Or Thawed Frozen)|
|Mushrooms||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Green onions||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Red bell pepper||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced|
|Dried thyme||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Take a large bowl to combine soup and salt. Add shrimp, asparagus, mushrooms, green onions, pepper and thyme to the soup.
2) Take a baking dish of 2-quart size and spray the dish with vegetable cooking spray.
3) Pour the soup mixture into the baking dish.
4) Set your oven at 375°F.
5) Cover the baking dish and place inside the oven.
6) Bake this for 30 minutes.
7) Serve over warm rice.