Two Shrimp Dinners With Lots Of Salads
|For meal 1|
|Shrimp scampi||1 Cup (16 tbs) (ready made)|
|Mixed vegetables||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cilantro||1⁄6 Cup (2.67 tbs), chopped finely|
|Yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cheese||1⁄6 Cup (2.67 tbs), grated|
|For meal 2|
|Angel hair pasta||200 Gram|
|Water||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Shrimp||1 Cup (16 tbs) (ready made, cooked)|
|For meal 3|
|Shrimp||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (ready made, cooked)|
|Yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , boil|
|Black olive||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Wheat crackers||50 Gram|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Italian seasoning mix||1 Tablespoon|
|Salad greens||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), trimmed|
FOR MEAL 1
1. In a bowl, combine shrimp scampi with yogurt and mixed vegetables.
2. Add cilantro and cheese on top. Mix well.
3. Serve the Mixed Shrimp dish with bread.
FOR MEAL 2
1. In a pot, boil water and cook pasta. Drain water and set aside.
2. In a pan, melt butter. Add in the cooked pasta and mix well.
3. Add shrimp and combine with the pasta. Garnish with cilantro and cheese.
4. Serve the Pasta Shrimp dish with salad.
FOR MEAL 3
1. In a bowl, combine shrimp with yogurt.
2. In a pot, boil the eggs in water. Peel the skin and cut into halves.
3. In a serving plate, arrange the shrimp, salads and eggs.
4. Garnish with black olives and wheat crackers. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
4. Serve this Shrimp Meal for dinner or lunch and enjoy.
1. In a bowl, combine olive oil with Italian seasoning mix.
2. In a mixing bowl, put the salad greens and pour the dressing over them. Sprinkle salt and pepper on top and toss well.
3. Serve this Salad with the shrimp dishes.