1. To make the court bouillon, In a large pot add all the ingredients except the shrimp. Bring to a boil and allow to cook for 30 minutes with the lid ajar.
2. Strain the vegetables out of the broth and return the liquid back in to the pot.
3. Add in the shrimp and allow to poach in the liquid, it will not take more than a minute or two to cook.
4. Remove from the poaching liquid and place in the freezer to stop the cooking process. Repeat with all the shrimps.
5. Serve the shrimp on a platter accompanied with a cocktail sauce and lemon wedges.
You can freeze the court bouillon for later use.
Don't forget to keep a bowl along with your shrimp to put the tails in.
Seafood lovers it's time to get all excited and happy. Check out the video for the delicious Shrimp and Sauce Cocktail. A great shrimp recipe prepared just for you. A very yummy dish and a treat to every seafood lover.