Watch the video to learn Smoked Salmon, Shrimp and Brie App Trio. It is a great preparation which you can serve for any occasion.
1⁄2 , juiced
Salt and pepper
Puffed brie pastry:
Puff pastry squares
4 , slice
Hot pepper jam
1 (mixed with water)
The Shrimp Appetizer:
1)In a bowl, combine orange juice, zest, chipotle pepper and adobo sauce to marinate the shrimps about 20-30 minutes.
2) Wrap the shrimps in prosciutto.
3) Season with salt and pepper.
4) Heat up the skillet and add little olive oil.
5) Sear the shrimps in hot oil.
6) Place the shrimps inside 350 F oven for 4-7 minutes and place it aside, when done.
Puffed Brie Pastry:
7) Place the brie cubes in the pastry sheet.
8) Top it with hot pepper jam.
9) Brush egg wash at the blank places and fold the pastry sheet over the brie.
10) Arrange these on a parchment paper-lines baking sheet and place inside 400F oven to bake for 16-20 minutes.
11)In a serving platter, arrange all the preparations nicely and serve.
In a mood to make some appetizers? Don't worry because today is your lucky day. Our talented chef Billy shows us how to make not 1 not 2 but 3 appetizers, yes 3 appetizers can u believe it. Check out the video of this yummy and delicious Orange and Chipotle Marinated Shrimp with Brie Stuffed Tuff Pastry Purse and Apple Fennel Coleslaw with Smoked Salmon appetizers, especially prepared by Billy for you our faithful viewers.
Orange And Chipotle Marinated Shrimp With Brie Stuffed Tuff Pastry Purse And Apple Fennel Coleslaw With Smoked Salmon Recipe Video