Stir Fried Shrimp with Ginger and Garlic
|Dry white wine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Sweet and low||1 Pinch|
|Shrimp||1 Pound, peeled and deveined|
|Ginger||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Garlic||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Green onion||2 Tablespoon, minced|
|Peanut oil||3 Tablespoon|
1. Combine wine, soy sauce, vinegar, and sweetener in a bowl large enough to marinate the shrimp. Toss shrimp in marinade and set aside for 20 minutes or so.
2. Combine ginger, garlic, and green onion in another bowl and set aside.
3. Have all the ingredients and tools at hand and the rest of the dinner ready to serve.
4. Remove shrimp from marinade and drain well, reserving marinade.
5. Heat a wok or large skillet over medium-high heat. When pan is hot, add oil in a thin stream around pan and let it run into center. Add ginger, garlic, green onion mixture to pan, adjust heat so mixture sizzles but does not burn, and stir-fry until very fragrant, about 30 seconds. Add drained shrimp and stir-fry until they begin to stiffen, about 30 seconds. Pour in marinade; stir and cook until liquid is nearly all evaporated. Transfer shrimp to a serving dish and serve immediately.