A simple to make shrimps vegetables stir-fry recipe.
1⁄4 Pound (tail on)
1 Tablespoon, mince
1 Teaspoon (Optional)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
1 Cup (16 tbs), frozen
For the cornstarch
1. Mince the garlic and set aside.
2. Clean the shrimps devein and leave the tail on.
3. Thaw the frozen vegetables and set aside.
4. In a bowl combine cornstarch and water.
5. In the wok pour oil and on medium high heat sauté the garlic until brown, add the shrimps and continue to stir fry until the shrimp’s curls up.
6. Add the vegetables, oyster sauce, sugar, rice wine, beef broth and black pepper, bring it to a boil and then add the cornstarch mixture.
7. Let the sauce thicken and then turn off the heat.
8. Serve the shrimps vegetable stir fry with noodles.
I'm a big fan of vegetables.And this dish is one of mine flavorate.Start with a handful of mixed vegetables,shrimps.flavor with rice wine.A little imagination and you end up with a healthful,tasty work of art.