This fiery dish is a great way to spice up your game day and turn up the heat on those football parties.
1 , sliced
5 , diced and crushed
Extra virgin olive oil
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Cholula or Crystal)
2 Pound, deveined
Ground black pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 325F.
2. Cut lime and lemon (1 each) into slices. Cut the other lime and lemon (1 each) into half.
3. In a skillet, heat extra virgin olive oil, and onion and garlic, cook until onion turns slightly translucent. Transfer to a mixing bowl.
4. In the same skillet, melt the butter and add in the spices, Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce. Bring to a boil.
5. To the bowl with onion and garlic, add lime and lemon along with shrimp. Pour in the butter mixture, toss to incorporate the ingredients well. Transfer to a 9x13 inch glass pan. Squeeze lemon juice(1 lemon)
6. Bake at 325F for 20 to 25 minutes.
Having some friends coming over to watch a game of football? Then food has got to be part of this game! The baked smothered shrimps is got to be the thing to make. A fiery dish made by Ken, Watch the video to see how it turns out!
In The Kitchen With Ken: Fiery Smothered Shrimp Recipe Video