This is my way of making Szechuan shrimp with lots of veggies.
Red pepper flakes
A pack of cut vegetables
Watch the video for exact quantity.
1. Clean, shell and devein the shrimps, wash it and drain the excess water, set aside in a bowl.
2. Cut vegetables to bite size chunks, chop mushrooms and green onions, set aside.
3. Add 2 tablespoon of water in the bowl of shrimps.
4. Add tomato ketchup, splash of sherry wine, little honey, soy sauce, flour and red pepper flakes.
5. Mix them well and let the shrimps marinate in the sauce.
6. Heat oil in a pan. Over high heat sauté garlic and ginger until brown not burnt.
7. Add the vegetables and toss them up in the pan. Let it cook for 2 minutes on high flame.
8. Add shrimps, toss and cook, add a little sriracha sauce, green onions, hot sauce and pepper.
9. Give everything a final stir and turn off the heat.
10. Serve the stir fried shrimps with steamed rice.