We use the Sambol that we made in another video to marinade and garnish some tasty succulent grilled shrimp. This is not as hot as you might imagine, and the Sambol adds a huge depth of flavour.
1 Medium, freshly squeezed
1 1⁄2 Pound, peeled (uncooked)
Cooking oil spray
1 Teaspoon (as required)
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a bowl, whisk the sambol, oil and freshly squeezed lime juice together.
3) Thread the shrimp onto skewers and brush with the marinade.
4) Allow the shrimp to marinate for about 15 minutes.
5) Spray the grill with cooking oil spray.
6) Place the skewers on the grill and grill the shrimp until evenly golden on both sides.
7) Serve the grilled shrimp with sambol sauce for dipping.
For all of you shrimp lovers, here is another great choice of recipe. In this recipe, shrimps are first marinated in sambol and then grilled. This special spicy flavor of sambol adds on to the taste of shrimps. A must-do for any grilling adventure at your backyard. Learn the recipe and try your hands.