Learn making a nice balanced dish sauteed shrimp with baked beans. It has a lot of health and fibers. Makes a nice meal. The seafood reduces blood fat and saves from heart diseases.
1⁄2 Medium, diced
1 Medium, diced
1. Heat up the wok with 2 teaspoons of oil. Once the oil is hot, sauté the shrimps until they turn to orange in colour. Do not fully cook it as it will become hard.
Set them aside.
2. Then, heat oil to sauté the onion, red and yellow capsicum and the baked beans.
3. Bring it to a simmer and make sure everything is warm.
4. Dip back in the shrimps into the wok and simmer another minute.
5. Add in the seasonings and stir once.
6. Serve the saucy Shrimp and Baked Beans over steamed rice or over pasta.
This recipe will interest seafood lovers! Shrimps with Baked Beans is a meal in itself. Seafood helps reduce blood fat and prevent heart diseases, so make the most of this healthy dish. You can vary this dish by using tuna instead of shrimps.