Marinated Grilled Shrimp
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Olive oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Tomato sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red wine vinegar||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped basil||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Cayenne pepper||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Shrimp||2 Pound, peeled and deveined|
|Grilled asparagus||3⁄4 , grilled|
|Grilled potato||1 , grilled|
|Grilled tomato||1 , grilled|
* In a large bowl, stir together the garlic, olive oil, tomato sauce, and red wine vinegar. Season with basil, salt, and cayenne pepper.
* Add shrimp to the bowl, and stir until evenly coated. Cover, and refrigerate for 30 minutes to 1 hour, stirring once or twice.
* Preheat grill for medium heat. Thread shrimp onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the head. Discard marinade.
* Lightly oil grill grate. Cook shrimp on preheated grill for 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until opaque.
* Garnish and serve with some grilled asparagus, tomato and potato.