Shrimp Roll Ups
|Refrigerated crescent roll dough||16 Ounce (Two 8 Ounce Packages)|
|Butter/Margarine||6 Tablespoon, softened|
|Coarsely chopped cooked shrimp||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Thinly sliced green onion||3 Tablespoon|
|Dill weed||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat convection oven to 375°F.
2. Separate crescent dough into 8 rectangles; pinch seams to seal. Set aside.
3. Combine remaining ingredients. Spread 2 tablespoons mixture to edge of each rectangle.
4. Roll each filled rectangle of dough tightly; start from long side. Pinch to seal seams.
5. Slice each roll into 6 pieces. Place 24 seam-side-down on each of two ungreased round metal trays.
6. Place one tray on each metal rack. Cook in convection oven 13 to 14 minutes at 375°F, or until golden brown.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2387 Calories from Fat 1150
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 131 g201.2%
Saturated Fat 60.8 g304%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 583.6 mg194.5%
Sodium 3965.7 mg165.2%
Total Carbohydrates 242 g80.5%
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g9.4%
Sugars 1.3 g
Protein 67 g134.8%
Vitamin A 96.1% Vitamin C 50.4%
Calcium 36.9% Iron 115.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet