These Shrimp Roll Ups taste heavenly ! Try these crescent roll dough bakesstuffed with irresistibly flavored shrimp fillings for your next meal. Your suggestions for these Shrimp Roll Ups is welcome !
Refrigerated crescent roll dough
16 Ounce (Two 8 Ounce Packages)
6 Tablespoon, softened
Coarsely chopped cooked shrimp
1 Cup (16 tbs)
Thinly sliced green onion
1 Clove (5 gm), minced
1. Preheat convection oven to 375°F.
2. Separate crescent dough into 8 rectangles; pinch seams to seal. Set aside.
3. Combine remaining ingredients. Spread 2 tablespoons mixture to edge of each rectangle.
4. Roll each filled rectangle of dough tightly; start from long side. Pinch to seal seams.
5. Slice each roll into 6 pieces. Place 24 seam-side-down on each of two ungreased round metal trays.
6. Place one tray on each metal rack. Cook in convection oven 13 to 14 minutes at 375°F, or until golden brown.