Shrimp Roll Ups
|Refrigerated crescent roll dough||16 Ounce (Two 8 Ounce Packages)|
|Butter/Margarine||6 Tablespoon, softened|
|Coarsely chopped cooked shrimp||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Thinly sliced green onion||3 Tablespoon|
|Dill weed||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Preheat convection oven to 375°F.
2. Separate crescent dough into 8 rectangles; pinch seams to seal. Set aside.
3. Combine remaining ingredients. Spread 2 tablespoons mixture to edge of each rectangle.
4. Roll each filled rectangle of dough tightly; start from long side. Pinch to seal seams.
5. Slice each roll into 6 pieces. Place 24 seam-side-down on each of two ungreased round metal trays.
6. Place one tray on each metal rack. Cook in convection oven 13 to 14 minutes at 375°F, or until golden brown.