Stir Fried Shrimp Smoked Ham And Bamboo Shoots
|Shrimp salt||1⁄2 Pound|
|Bamboo shoots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Smoked ham||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Oil||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Sesame oil||2 Drop|
1. Shell and devein shrimp; cut in 3 or 4 pieces if large. Sprinkle lightly with salt.
2. Slice bamboo shoots. Mince smoked ham. Combine sherry, sugar and soy sauce.
3. Heat oil. Add shrimp and stir-fry until pinkish. Then remove from pan.
4. Heat remaining oil. Add bamboo shoots; stir-fry to heat through (about 1 minute). Then quickly stir in sherry-sugar mixture to blend.
5. Return shrimp; stir in stock. Cook, covered, 2 to 3 minutes over medium heat. Transfer to a serving dish.
6. Sprinkle first with minced ham, then with vinegar and sesame oil.