Stir Fried Shrimp With Chicken And Vegetables
|Cooked chicken||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Bamboo shoots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Fresh mushrooms||1⁄2 Pound|
|Snow peas||1⁄4 Pound|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Stock||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Stock||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Shell and devein shrimp. Slice cooked chicken thin, also bamboo shoots and fresh mushrooms. Stem and string snow peas. Crush garlic.
2. Blend cornstarch, sugar and cold stock to a paste.
3. Heat oil; add garlic and stir-fry to brown lightly. Add shrimp and stir-fry 1 minute.
4. Add bamboo shoots and mushrooms; stir-fry until mushrooms begin to soften (2 to 3 minutes).
5. Stir in chicken, salt and remaining stock. Heat quickly; then cook, covered, 2 minutes over medium heat.
6. Add snow peas; cook, stirring, 1 minute more.
7. Stir in cornstarch paste to thicken, and serve at once.