Stir Fried Shrimp And Vegetables
|Dried black mushrooms||4|
|Ginger root slice||2|
|Oil||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Bamboo shoots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Carrots||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Soak dried mushrooms.
2. Shell and devein shrimp. Combine cornstarch, salt and sherry; then add to shrimp and toss to coat.
3. Peel and sliver cucumber. Sliver bamboo shoots and soaked mushrooms. Sliver and parboil carrots. Mince ginger root.
4. Heat oil. Add ginger root; stir-fry a few times. Add shrimp and stir-fry until pink (about 3 minutes). Remove from pan.
5. Heat remaining oil. Add slivered vegetables and stir-fry until nearly done (2 to 3 minutes).
6. Return shrimp, along with sugar and remaining salt. Stir-fry only to heat through and blend flavors