|Garlic cloves||4 , chopped|
|Cajun seasoning/Old bay seasoning||1 Tablespoon|
|Lemon||2 , cut in half|
|Season salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Onions||2 Small, quartered|
|Red potatoes||1 Pound, cut in half|
|Corn ears||3 Medium, cut in half|
|Kielbasas||1 , cut in chunks|
|Shrimp||1⁄2 Pound, cleaned|
|Parsley||2 Tablespoon, chopped|
|For cocktail sauce|
|Ketchup||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chilli sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Horseraddish sauce||3 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
1. Using a shape knife cut the lemons in half.
2. Peel and cut the onions in quarters.
3. Cut the potatoes in half.
4. Cut the Kielbasas in 1” chunks.
5. In a large pot with water over medium heat, add in garlic, Cajun seasoning, bay leaf, squeeze in 2 lemons and also put the lemons in, stir to mix.
6. Add in seasoned salt, onions and potatoes, and allow to cook for 12 minutes.
7. Meanwhile in a bowl, put together ketchup, chilli sauce, horseradish sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and juice of ½ lemon, and stir well to combine.
8. Once the potatoes are almost cooked, add in the corn ears, and allow to cook for 5 minutes.
9. Add n the kielbasa, shrimps and parsley, stir to mix and allow to cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimps are cooked.
10. Using a slotted spoon, drain the ingredients and place in a serving platter.
11. Serve hot with cocktail sauce on side.