1. Using a shape knife cut the lemons in half.
2. Peel and cut the onions in quarters.
3. Cut the potatoes in half.
4. Cut the Kielbasas in 1” chunks.
5. In a large pot with water over medium heat, add in garlic, Cajun seasoning, bay leaf, squeeze in 2 lemons and also put the lemons in, stir to mix.
6. Add in seasoned salt, onions and potatoes, and allow to cook for 12 minutes.
7. Meanwhile in a bowl, put together ketchup, chilli sauce, horseradish sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and juice of ½ lemon, and stir well to combine.
8. Once the potatoes are almost cooked, add in the corn ears, and allow to cook for 5 minutes.
9. Add n the kielbasa, shrimps and parsley, stir to mix and allow to cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until shrimps are cooked.
10. Using a slotted spoon, drain the ingredients and place in a serving platter.
11. Serve hot with cocktail sauce on side.
Fun, flavorful and filling, nothing brings more delight on the face than succulent shrimp boils. A deliciously simple recipe, shrimp boil is quite a breeze to make. This recipe details a simple recipe that will convince you that not all things that sound simple are ordinary. This is truly an extraordinary dish!