|Caster sugar||2 Ounce|
|Cocoa powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Drinking chocolate powder||1 Tablespoon|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Into a bowl, sit 1 cup of flour and add the sugar. Stir well.
3) Add the butter in tiny pieces and rub it into the flour till the mixture looks like fine breadcrumbs.
4) Divide the mixture into 2 equal halves.
5) Into one half of the dough, knead the remaining dough and into the other half, knead the cocoa and drinking chocolate.
6) Roll out each dough piece to a thickness of ¼-inch.
7) Cut out different sized circles from the dough pieces.
8) Separate the circles and put them on a baking sheet, Make each cookie with 2 different sized circles, interchanging the colors.
9) Bake in the preheated oven for about 12 minutes.
10) Move the cookies to a wire rack and let them cool completely.
11) If you want to freeze the cookies for better storage, first flash freeze them till firm and then pack them in a rigid container, separate each layer with foil. Seal, label and place in the freezer.
12) To serve the cookies without freezing, place them on an attractive serving plate and serve slightly chilled or at room temperature as a tea/coffee accompaniment. If using frozen cookies, first thaw them at room temperature for 1 to 2 hours and then serve.