|Butter||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|White sugar||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
|Rolled walnuts||1 Cup (16 tbs), or crushed fine|
|Cake flour||1 Cup (16 tbs), sieved|
|Berry sugar||1 Ounce (As Required)|
1. Preheat an oven to 150C (300 C).
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine sugar and butter and beat well using a wooden spoon.
3. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
4. Divide into 4 equal portions and shape each portion into a 1 inch diameter roll.
5. Refrigerate for minimum 2 hours.
6. Slice refrigerated rolls and place on a baking tray.
7. Bake in pre heated oven for 30 minutes or till pale golden brown in colour.
8. When warm, roll evenly on berry sugar and repeat same procedure when it cools down.
9. Serve immediately.