|Butter||250 Gram (1 Cup)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped nuts||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 300Â°F (150Â°C).
2) Mix the butter with the sugar until the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
3) Combine the salt and flour and add it to the creamed mixture made above.
4) Pour in the chopped nuts and mix it until thoroughly blended. Allow it to chill for about an hour.
5) Roll out the mixture to a thickness of 1/2 inch (one cm) and then cut into 1 1/2-inch (4-cm) circles.
6) Bake in a 300Â°F (150Â°C) oven for about 20 minutes.
7) Serve with tea or coffee.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 2986 Calories from Fat 2264
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 254 g391.5%
Saturated Fat 137 g685.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 537.6 mg179.2%
Sodium 611.4 mg25.5%
Total Carbohydrates 165 g54.9%
Dietary Fiber 8.5 g34%
Sugars 103.6 g
Protein 29 g58%
Vitamin A 125% Vitamin C
Calcium 20.7% Iron 16.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet