|Butter||250 Gram (1 Cup)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|All purpose flour||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped nuts||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 300Â°F (150Â°C).
2) Mix the butter with the sugar until the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
3) Combine the salt and flour and add it to the creamed mixture made above.
4) Pour in the chopped nuts and mix it until thoroughly blended. Allow it to chill for about an hour.
5) Roll out the mixture to a thickness of 1/2 inch (one cm) and then cut into 1 1/2-inch (4-cm) circles.
6) Bake in a 300Â°F (150Â°C) oven for about 20 minutes.
7) Serve with tea or coffee.