|All-purpose flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Rice flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Butter||250 Gram (Room Temperature, 1 Cup)|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Tablespoon (For Sprinkling)|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and sift the salt, all purpose flour and rice flour four times together into it.
3) Take the butter and cut it into the dry ingredients, blending properly.
4) Pat it into a rectangular shape of thickness 3/4 inch (2 cm) approximately.
5) Fashion it into the desired shapes.
6) Take a cookie sheet and place cookies on it.
7) Place in a pre-heated oven and bake for 15 minutes.
8) Sprinkle each cookie with confectionerâ€™s sugar and serve them after cooling.