|All-purpose flour||2 1⁄2 Cup (40 tbs)|
|Rice flour||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sugar||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Butter||250 Gram (Room Temperature, 1 Cup)|
|Confectioners sugar||1 Tablespoon (For Sprinkling)|
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and sift the salt, all purpose flour and rice flour four times together into it.
3) Take the butter and cut it into the dry ingredients, blending properly.
4) Pat it into a rectangular shape of thickness 3/4 inch (2 cm) approximately.
5) Fashion it into the desired shapes.
6) Take a cookie sheet and place cookies on it.
7) Place in a pre-heated oven and bake for 15 minutes.
8) Sprinkle each cookie with confectionerâ€™s sugar and serve them after cooling.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3797 Calories from Fat 1826
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 208 g319.9%
Saturated Fat 129.5 g647.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 537.6 mg179.2%
Sodium 33.8 mg1.4%
Total Carbohydrates 440 g146.8%
Dietary Fiber 12 g48.1%
Sugars 82.3 g
Protein 43 g86.7%
Vitamin A 125% Vitamin C
Calcium 12.3% Iron 83.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet