Easy Scotch Shortbread
|Flour/8 ounce ground rice flour||6 Ounce|
|Ground rice||2 Ounce|
|Castor sugar||2 Ounce (Fine)|
1) Preheat oven warm.
2) In a bowl add butter and sugar and cream together.
3) Add flour and work until absorbed.
4) Knead well and press into a flat tin 11" x 7" or 10" x 8".
5) Even with a knife.
6) Using a fork prick all over and make a fluted edge all around.
6) Bake in oven for an hour until it is a pale golden color.
7) Sprinkle fine sugar over it and cut into squares.
8) Store in a tin.
9) Eat as desired.