|Flour/8 ounces if rice is ground||6 Ounce|
|Ground rice||2 Ounce|
|Fine castor sugar||2 Ounce|
1) Cream together the sugar and butter. Work in the flour till the ingredients have all mixed well together.
2) Knead the mixture into a flat tin measuring 11x7-inches or 10x8-inches.
3) Use a knife to level off.
4) With a fork, prick the mixture all over and flute the edges all around.
5) For about 60 minutes or till the mixture is of a pale golden color, bake in a very cool oven.
6) Sprinkle fine sugar all over the preparation. Cut it into neat squares. Store in a tin till it is time to serve.
7) Serve as preferred.