|Plain flour||6 Ounce|
|Caster sugar||2 Ounce|
|Soft light brown sugar||2 Ounce|
|Condensed milk large can||1|
|Plain chocolate||4 Ounce|
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F (mark 3).
2) In a basin, sift the flour then add the butter and rub until the mixture has a breadcrumb texture.
3)Press the mixture evenly into a Swiss roll tin 11 1/8 x 7 1/8 inch.
4) Bake in the preheated oven for about 30 min until lightly coloured, then allow to cool.
5) In a saucepan, heat rest of the butter and brown sugar together.
6) Stir in the condensed milk and heat gently to dissolve the sugar, stir constantly and bring to the boil until the mixture has a creamy fudge colour.
7) Spread the mixture evenly over the short- bread and allow to
8) In a basin over hot water, melt the chocolate and evenly spread over the caramel by gently tapping the the tin, then keep aside to set well.
9) Slice and serve in a nice dish.