Michelle Obama Shares Shopping Guidelines
Michelle Obama is trying her best to improve the health of obese Americans. Here is her latest endeavor- a cheat sheet on what to buy and how to buy food from a supermarket.
The First Lady also happens to be the chief shopper when it comes to her family. Here are a few pointers suggested by her.
- Prepare a List before you go shopping.
- Check out the essential areas of the supermarket first.
- Eat properly before you shop.
- Buy in bulk. This will help you get cheaper bargains.
- Buy seasonal produces only. This will ensure your health I a big way.
- Processed and packaged foods are an absolute o-no.
Say NO to sugar laden cookies, soda pops and fast foods.
‘Let’s Move’ and get rid of our surplus weight. The First Lady wants a fit America not a fat one. Let us make an effort by shopping right!
Image Credit- Getty Images