Gift Muffin: How to Tips & Ideas
Gift muffin to those who love sweet confections! Different varieties of muffins are available in the market. the ones to be included in the gift must be chosen according to the preference of the recipient. Some complementary products may also be included.
How to Choose the Best Muffins to Gift
While buying muffins, make sure you buy the best quality. Fresh muffins are soft and delicious. They are available in several flavors, such as blueberry, chocolate chips, strawberry, raspberry, banana, cinnamon, date, cucumber, orange, pumpkin, lemon, peach, almond, nut, and carrot. Corn muffins are a type of muffins which are prepared from cornbread. They are sweet in taste and usually eaten with butter. They are often served as a side dish too. Another type of muffins are English muffins which are basically light breads. They are split, toasted, and eaten with butter. Decide the budget to gift muffin before you start making preparations. The budget will determine the type of muffins you can afford to gift.
Ways to Gift Muffin
- If the recipient prefers any specific variety of muffin, you can pack it in a cellophane sheet, place it in a handmade paper bag, and gift it.
- Muffins go well with tea. Thus, you can add some packets of tea as accompaniments to the muffins.
- Yet another idea is to include an assortment of muffins in a platter.
- You can also make muffins at home and gift them. If you want to know how to make fruit muffins at home, refer to the article on “fruit muffins”.
- You also have the option to buy a readymade muffin basket from an online store. Take your time when shopping online to ensure that you end up buying the highest quality.
- See if the muffin basket can be shipped to the recipient directly. Get it shipped directly if it is meant for someone who lives far.
Packaging Ideas for Presenting Muffin
Muffins can be packed in decorative boxes, trays, or basket. Try to add as much variety. If you using a tray or a basket, cover it with a clear plastic sheet after arranging the muffins and then seal it with some colorful ribbons. Add a gift tag along with some decorative trinkets on top to finish the gift packaging.
You can gift muffin on any occasion to please the recipent. those who have a sweet tooth will particularly love the gift.
Image credits : cityfruits.com