How To Buy Chihuahua Cheese
Chihuahua cheese is native to the Mexican state of Chihuahua. It is made from cow’s milk and is relished for its salty and mild sour flavor. Also known as queso menonita, this soft white cheese has plenty of uses in western cooking. It melts well and is used in fondues, enchiladas, queso frito, egg dishes. It tastes so good that it can be simply snacked. With so many uses, it’s obvious that you would like to buy chihuahua cheese for your home. It’s very simple to purchase but I would suggest you to have a few prior information on this popular cheese variety so that you buy good quality chihuahua cheese out of all options.
- The cheese is available in different forms viz. round wheels or blocks. You will also find balls of cheese and braids of cheese. So, decide upon your choice and requirement before you buy chihuahua cheese.
- Queso menonita is available in different food stores, but you go and purchase it from an authentic shop.
- As the Chihuahua cheese gets aged, it acquires tangy flavor and becomes sharp in taste. Many people relish this taste. So buy the fresh quality or the aged one, as per your requirement.
- Look for the color of cheese, as this Mexican cheese is pale yellow in color instead of white which is the normal color of most of the Mexican cheeses.
- You can place the order online also to buy chihuahua cheese. But for this, search for the website and place the order on the authentic online store so that you get good quality cheese. Also, get assured on their shipment process so that you get the ordered cheese on time.
- Chihuahua cheese is high in calcium and phosphorus. So, it’s very beneficial for those people who require these minerals. On the other side, this popular cheese is very high in saturated fat also. So, heart patients or person suffering from high cholesterol should refrain from buying chihuahua cheese.
Follow the abovementioned information to buy good quality Chihuahua Cheese. Get this popular cheese from the market and make various cuisines to soothe your taste buds.
Image Credit: lifewithcake.com