Gift Baskets For Any Occasion
A gift basket, or fruit basket is a spin-off on the traditional bouquet of flowers, delivered to the recipient at their home or workplace.
A variety of gift baskets exist, some contain fruit; while others might contain dry or canned foods such as tea, crackers and jam; or the basket might include a combination of fruit and dried good items. Gourmet gift baskets typically include exotic fruit, and often include quality cheese and wine, as well as other nonfood items.
Gift baskets may contain an assortment of fruit, chocolate, bread, wine, champagne or other liqueurs, coffee, crackers, jam, honey, nuts, tea, flowers, plants, stuffed toys or sometimes even cash.
Here are some common themes for arranging gift baskets. You can mix and match according to your preference.
1. Breakfast gift baskets: It can contain pancakes, sweets, cheese, bread, jams and marmalade, and fruit candies.
2. Corporate / business gift baskets: Corporate gift baskets are often given to employees and loyal customers, to express gratitude. They may contain chocolates, wine, champagne, and a memento or two, among other things.
3. Baby gift baskets: Baby gift baskets usually contain an assortment of baby items like lotions, bottles, diapers, shampoos, powders, baby clothes, etc. It can be themed in pink or blue, depending upon the sex of the baby.
4. Independence Day gift baskets: Cookies, patriotic themed flags and foods, etc. can be gifted in an Independence themed gift basket.
5. Edible fruit baskets: Fruit baskets are quite the rage now. An assortment of fruit - choose fruit that can be cut, shaped and chopped without getting too damaged. Things like apple and melon are durable, whereas fruits such as banana are not very easy to deal with. Choose some greens too like lettuce or parsley to create a real "garden fresh" look.
6. A welcome gift basket for any occasion: A basket could be loaded with dried fruit, assorted nuts, sugared almonds, white chocolate pretzels, chocolate candies, assorted cheeses, pretzels, biscotti, gourmet coffee, herbal teas and specialty wines.
7. For ladies: Special gift baskets including body scrubs, lotions, complexion pads, scented soaps and candles are excellent choices. Some may prefer stationary, candles, fancy soap, gourmet candies, herbal teas, biscotti or chocolate truffles.
8. For the car enthusiast or guys only: A flashlight with batteries, car wash soap, car wax, car washing mitt, glass cleaner, and micro fiber cloths make a great gift basket. Food like pretzels, assorted cheeses, assorted nuts, gourmet pickles, homemade cookies and candy would be a welcome gift by most men.
Follow your instincts and don’t be afraid to mix and match, and think of innovative, personal touches to the gift baskets that you will be making and gifting to your friends and loved ones. Gift baskets are much cherished gifts that can be enjoyed and appreciated by one and all.
Pic courtesy: pricedrightgift-baskets.com