This chocolate peppermint shake recipe is easy to make and nutritious along with being filling. This shake can be made at home simply with your favorite protein powder or supplement. Just make sure you use as much as organic and fresh wholesome products as you can.
1 Tablespoon, soaked
3 (Fresh, organic)
Raw cacao powder
1 Tablespoon (organic)
1 Cup (16 tbs)
1. To the blender add the bananas and water and blend.
2. Add some coconut oil, chia seeds and cacao powder.
3. Add the vanilla and peppermint. Blend.
4. Add in the eggs. Blend for only 2-3 seconds.
5. Serve in a tall glass topped with whipped cream.
Protein shakes are healthy and a great way to keep fit. Here is an excellent video that displays the recipe for chocolate peppermint protein shake. The video is very informative and offers great health and fitness tips.