This recipe is dedicated to all the peanut butter lovers out there! This is probably one of my favorite post workout treats. Especially in the summer!
Powdered peanut butter
50 Gram, blend
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
4 Tablespoon (Chocolate flavoured)
Sugarfree butterscotch pudding mix
Peanut butter cookie crisps
1⁄2 Bunch (50 gm)
1. In a blender, add 50 grams of blended cottage cheese, 1 packet of Splenda and 2 tablespoons of water and blend.
2. In another blender, add a cup of ice cubes and 6 ounces of water.
3. Add the cottage cheese mix into the blender.
4. Add 4 tablespoons of chocolate flavoured protein powder, 8 grams powderd peanut butter and 4 grams of sugarfree butterscotch pudding mix and blend.
5. Add 1/2 bag of peanut butter cookie crips into a protein mixer.
6. Pour the shake into the protein mixer and put lid on.
7. Freeze the protein mixer in the refrigerator while you workout.
8. Post workout, take the protein mixer out of the refrigerator, add the other half bag of cookie crisps and drink up.
This is just the "template" to this recipe. Remember you can always add/remove ingredients based on your caloric needs.
Post Workout....My favorite meal of the day!Ahhh my favorite part of the day. Hopefully I have just finished a butt-kicking workout and I am ready to eat. This is my opportunity to get really creative considering I can choose my carb choice including 'yummy junk' (in Anca's words). While only needing to keep it low-fat, my list of food ideas can get rather long. With all of the "100 Calorie" cookies, crackers, candy bars, etc. out there you can get really creative and make it the best treat ever!!