|For the cheesecake|
|Cream cheese||8 Ounce, softened|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Egg||1 Medium, room temperature|
|Vanilla||6 Milliliter, divided (5 teaspoon for cheesecake and 1 ml for whipped cream)|
|For the milkshake|
|Ice cream bars||2 Small (Ciao Bella, ice cream sandwich)|
|Full fat milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cold (add more if desired)|
|Mini cheesecake||3 Small|
|Lime zest||1⁄2 Medium, zested (key lime)|
|For the whipped cream|
|Heavy cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), cold|
|Powdered sugar||4 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F.
For the cheesecake
2. In a bowl, place cream cheese and sugar and beat using a hand blender.
3. Add in the vanilla and salt and beat well to incorporate.
4. Add in the egg and beat well.
5. In silicon muffin mould or muffin tin and pour in the cheesecake batter.
6. Bake in oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the cheesecake raises.
7. Remove from oven, allow to cool completely and refrigerate to chill.
For the whipped cream
8. In a bowl, pour heavy cream and beat using hand blender on medium low speed.
9. Add in little sugar at a time, and beat well after each addition.
10. In a bowl, place whipped cream and sugar to taste and vanilla 1 dash, and beat well until soft peak consistency.
11. In a piping bag fill the whipped cream and set aside,
For the Milkshake
12. In a blender, put together all the ingredients for milkshake and blend until well combined.
13. In a tall glass pour the milkshake and pipe whipped cream on top.
14. Insert a straw and serve chilled, sprinkle with little crushed crackers if desired.
To make good whipped cream use cold whipping cream.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3357 Calories from Fat 1918
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 215 g330.9%
Saturated Fat 94.5 g472.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 738.7 mg246.2%
Sodium 2216.1 mg92.3%
Total Carbohydrates 319 g106.3%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.3%
Sugars 258.6 g
Protein 43 g86.8%
Vitamin A 120.5% Vitamin C 11.3%
Calcium 71.2% Iron 32.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet