|Milk||2 3⁄4 Cup (44 tbs)|
|Dried apricots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||7 1⁄2 Teaspoon (2 Tablespoons Plus 1 � Teaspoons)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1) To make apricot flower, put the dried flower on a paper towel moist side down, to absorb extra moisture and then roll it over with rolling pin.
2) Slit the flower all around and then hold its drier side down. Pinch centre o apricot to make top of apricot bunch into petals.
3) Thread center of flower onto straw, pinching flower so it adheres to straw.
4) In an electric blender container process first 4 ingredients until smooth.
5) Garnish the drink with apricot flower and serve immediately.
Calories 230 Calories from Fat 62
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g10.5%
Saturated Fat 3.9 g19.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 20.7 mg6.9%
Sodium 85.2 mg3.5%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.4%
Dietary Fiber 1.6 g6.3%
Sugars 35.2 g
Protein 7 g14.8%
Vitamin A 19.8% Vitamin C 0.36%
Calcium 24.6% Iron 3.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet