|Milk||2 3⁄4 Cup (44 tbs)|
|Dried apricots||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Sugar||7 1⁄2 Teaspoon (2 Tablespoons Plus 1 � Teaspoons)|
|Vanilla extract||1 Teaspoon|
1) To make apricot flower, put the dried flower on a paper towel moist side down, to absorb extra moisture and then roll it over with rolling pin.
2) Slit the flower all around and then hold its drier side down. Pinch centre o apricot to make top of apricot bunch into petals.
3) Thread center of flower onto straw, pinching flower so it adheres to straw.
4) In an electric blender container process first 4 ingredients until smooth.
5) Garnish the drink with apricot flower and serve immediately.