Tangy Colada Shake
|Buttermilk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Pineapple||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), crushed (No Sugar Added)|
|Pineapple juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs) (No Sugar Added)|
|Frozen dairy whipped topping||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), thawed|
|Shredded coconut||2 Tablespoon|
|Vanilla extract||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1) Place 2 10-ounce glasses inside the refrigerator for chilling.
2) In the blender container, add all ingredients except ice cubes.
3) Process the ingredients until smooth consistency.
4) Add ice cubes one by one, while the machine is still running.
5) Process the mixture to smooth and frothy.
6) Distribute the mixture into 2 chilled glass to serve.