Banana Peanut Breakfast Shake
|Buttermilk||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Banana||3 Ounce, peeled and sliced (1/2 Of A Medium Size Fruit)|
|Creamy peanut butter||1 Tablespoon|
|Wheat germ||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) In a blender container, add all the ingredients except ice cubes.
2) Process these at high speed to prepare a smooth mixture.
3) Add ice cubes, one by one, while the machine is still running.
4) Process the mixture after each addition to make the mixture smooth and frothy.
5) Use a 12-ounce glass to pour in and serve immediately.