Here is my recreation of this creamy, comforting milkshake. It's so easy and really packs in that old-fashioned banana pudding taste.
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Instant pudding mix
1 1⁄2 Tablespoon (banana cream)
Vanilla ice cream
1 Cup (16 tbs) (homestyle, slow churned Edy's)
6 , crushed
1⁄4 Medium, diced (Optional)
1 Tablespoon (Optional)
1. In a serving glass, pour the soy milk.
2. Add the instant pudding mix and stir well to incorporate.
3. Put the vanilla ice cream and continue to mix well till it becomes smooth and frosty.
4. Mix in the vanilla wafers to combine.
5. Serve the milkshake topped with vanilla wafers, banana slices cool whip or cherries as desired.
Banana Pudding milkshake...sounds yummy, taste yummier!! This video feature the recipe of a rich banana pudding milkshake with a creamy taste of vanilla and real bananas. It will surely evoke memories of the banana milkshake of your favorite restaurant. Pamper yourself in its rich taste and feel amused.