The recipe of hot cocoa is very simple and it's taste is awesome. Just try out this recipe and tell me if you liked it.
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Raw cacao powder
1. In a blender add water and the almonds. Blend them until creamy.
2. Take a cheese cloth and strain the blended mixture.
3. In the blender with the strained almond milk, add the salt, agave, vanilla and cacao powder.
4. Blend them all thoroughly.
5. Warm the mixture in a double boiler and serve in a cup.
You can also make some tasty almond macaroons from the leftover almond meals.
Who doesn't like hot cocoa milk. View this excellent video that shares an incredible recipe for a nutritious and healthy hot cocoa prepared with almond milk. Take a look at this wonderful video and you would surely be amazed with the idea for this delicious and healthy milk.