1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a bowl combine pumpkin seeds and braggs or soy sauce and stir to coat.
3. Put the seeds on a baking sheet and cook for 10 minutes.
4. Stir the seeds and toast it for another 10-15 minutes or until golden and crispy.
4. Serve with any drink of your choice.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 615 Calories from Fat 244
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 29 g44.6%
Saturated Fat 5.3 g26.3%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 55 mg2.3%
Total Carbohydrates 70 g23.4%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 0.5 g
Protein 24 g47.9%
Vitamin A 1.6%
Vitamin C 1.1%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet