|Sea salt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whole brown sesame seeds||4 Cup (64 tbs)|
1. In a large skillet, heat salt over a moderate flame, and set aside in a bowl
2. Now toast sesame seeds in the skillet over medium heat for about 5-10 minutes till browned and aromatic
3. In a food processor, grind sesame seeds and salt, on/off turns
4. Finally store gomasio in airtight containers
5. Use gomasio as salt, sprinkle little on salads, over cooked vegetables, grains, fish, or poultry
A teaspoon of brown rice may be added to absorb any moisture and prevent clumping.