|Plain flour||5 Tablespoon|
|Cayenne pepper||1 Pinch|
|Dry mustard||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Butter/Margarine||2 Ounce (60 Grams)|
|Cheese||2 Ounce, grated (60 Grams)|
|Sesame seeds||2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||2 Tablespoon (For Glazing)|
1. Preheat the oven to 180° C (350° F).
2. In a bowl sift flour with salt, mustard and cayenne.
3. Cut in butter, and add 1 tbsp of sesame seeds and grated cheese.
4. In another bowl beat the egg yolk with lemon juice and stir it into dry ingredients. Prepare a stiff dough.
5. Take a floured board and knead the dough lightly and roll it in 5 mm (1/4 in) thickness.
6. Shape the dough into rounds by cutting them. Use small floured biscuit cutter while working on it.
7. Brush the tops of rounds using little milk and spoon sesame seeds over it.
8. Place the rounds in shallow oven tray and bake in an oven until rounds turn pale golden in color for about 12- 15 minutes.
9. Cool the biscuits on tray before serving.
10. Serve the sesame bites with a cup of tea.