Stir Fried Kidneys
|Tamari soy sauce||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Lemon juice||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Kidneys||2 Pound (Veal / Pork / Lamb)|
|Green onions with tops||4 , sliced into 1-inch pieces|
|Sesame seeds||1 Tablespoon|
1) Combine tamari, lemon juice, and cornstarch.
2) Prepare kidneys by cleaning and getting rid of any membranes attached.
3) Cut into slices.
4) Place the kidney slices in tamari-cornstarch mixture, cover, and refrigerate 1 to 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
5) Heat oil in a heavy skillet or wok until medium hot.
6) Add kidney mixture and stir-fry 1 minute.
7) Stir in onions and sesame seeds and continue to stir-fry about 5 minutes longer, or until pinkness of kidneys is completely gone.
8) Serve the hot stir-fry kidneys immediately as side dish.