|Sesame seeds||1 Kilogram (Til)|
|Chikki jaggery||1 Kilogram|
|Fried peanuts||1⁄4 Kilogram, coarsely pounded|
|Dry coconut||1⁄4 , finely sliced|
|Roasted grams||125 Gram, pounded coarsely|
|Pistachios||25 Gram, sliced|
|Raisins||25 Gram, sliced|
|Cardamom seeds||1 Tablespoon|
1) Clean and wash sesame seeds. Dry them in sunlight.
2) When they are damp, rub them in a cloth to take out the skin.
3) In a large wok, melt jiggery and add all the ingredients.
4) Stir constantly until the mixture is thick. Switch off the heat.
5) Let the mixture cool to a bearable temperature and make balls.
6) When the laddus are fully cooled, store them and serve whenever wanted.
The laddus should be made when the mixture is still hot as it cools into rock hard mould.