Poppy Seed Dressing
Dry Mustard- 1 teaspoon
Paprika- 1 teaspoon
Vinegar- 5 tablespoons
Tarragon Vinegar- 5 tablespoons
Salt- 1/4 teaspoon
Honey- 1/3 cup
Lemon Juice- 1 tablespoon
Onion Juice- 2 tablespoons or Onion- 2 tablespoons, finely grated
Vegetable Oil- 1 cup
Poppy Seed- 1 tablespoon
1) In a bowl mix together the sugar, mustard, paprika, salt and vinegars until sugar dissolves completely.
2) Stir in the honey, lemon juice and onion juice.
3) Slowly stream in the oil while beating continuously.
4) Place the honey mixture in a sterilized container and seal properly.
5) Place in refrigerator until needed.
6) Stir in the poppy seeds when ready to serve.
7) Drizzle over desired salad and serve.