Roasted peanuts-50 grams
Cardamom seeds-1 teaspoon
Powdered dry coconut-1/4 cup
1) Take a large wok and roast sesame seeds until light brown colour.
2) Let the sesame seeds cool and then powder them with peanuts.
3) Make single thread consistency sugar syrup with 2 cups of water.
4) Add the tils and cardamoms. Stir constantly until mixture turns thick and leaves the sides of the vessel.
5) Pour the mixture into a greased plate and level them.
6) Sprinkle coconut and cut it into squares.
7) When the mixture cools, separate the squares and store them in an airtight container.
8) Serve the tilachi vadi as a mini snack.