Honey Poppy Seed Dressing
|Dry mustard||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Poppy seeds||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a small non-aluminum saucepan, add cornstarch, sugar, and mustard.
2) Pour in water, honey, and vinegar. Stir well.
3) Place over heat to bring a boil.
4) Cook the mixture over medium heat by continuous stirring, until thickened and bubbly.
5) Allow cooling the mixture after removing from heat.
6) Add poppy seeds to stir in.
7) Cover and place inside refrigerator to chill.
8) Serve the dressing with fresh fruit.